duminică, 27 iulie 2014

Spun Sugar Ombré

Hello everyone!

Today I decided my nails have waited enough for a new manicure, therefore I brought my summery colours out of the box, a few toothpicks, the beeswax balm and spent about 2 hours doing an ombré manicure while watching "Eat, Pray, Love".

As I had no any other ideas, I chose to do a Spun Sugar manicure which turned out way better than expected and below is the best shot of my nails.


I used a gradient with sunny yellow, acid yellow, apple green, light turquoise and teal. And fortunately, I managed to take a few photos with my sister's phone before she leaves. Below are some pictures in artificial light (with and without flash).


(This one's actually in both natural and artificial light)



I'm absolutely in love with this kind of manicure, it's definitely my no. 1 WOW nail art, the technique is easy to use and it's definitely a good option if you want to impress with your skills.

That's it for now, don't forget about my discount code which you can use when you purchase from BornPrettyStore.com and get a 10% discount when you place the order. I'll see you all really soon. Kisses!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu