sâmbătă, 18 mai 2013

Another Quick Swatch

Oh My God I'm actually dying here! 4 posts IN A DAY!

Sorry but I promised to do another fresh swatch, so here it is!

Sorry for the mess, I didn't have time to clean it up.. And yeah, again, it took a while to focus quite good on my nails. This is a beautiful sheer-to-opaque cotton candy (should I say?) pink from Gabrini. This collection's polishes shine really nice and you don't even need to apply top coat! I really love it because it has a subtle shimmery tint and, even though it'd make a perfect two-coater, I prefer to apply a 3rd one just to make sure it looks really opaque. I'm not the kind which'd be happy with a sheer polish, unless it's a jelly one.

Although I really like it, I'll give it up for my Mineral Fix treatment.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu