vineri, 29 martie 2013

Just came around to say..

Hello! First, I want to say a few things:

1. This is a blog dedicated to nail-art, but sometimes I can also post other stuff than nail-art.
2. Most of the nail arts you'll see here are MINE! I guess there are going to be posts with inspiration from other blogs, but just saying..
3. If you want to leave a comment about the manis I'll post (eg. how to do a specific model) I'll either reply sending a link with a tutorial, or explaining how to do it, or just do a tutorial on my own, video or by pictures) feel free to do it. It also works with nice reviews, comments etc.
4. Well, there's no no. 4, I guess.. Oh, actualy, there is. And this is quite important. I DO NOT own products from brands like OPI, China Glaze, Orly and so many thers like these ones because they aren't shipped to my country (I guess) and it's a bit difficult for me to afford brand products. So, if some of you are lucky enough to be Romanian, I'll anyway post the brands I use, even though they may not be so known to everyone (unfortunately, they don't have a specific name for each colour, but I'll try to name them as specific as I can, sorry about that..)

Oh, and don't forget. If you also want me to do specific manis or something like that, if you have suggestions for posts (about manis) feel free to leave a comment on a recent post so I can see it easier. If you post it on an earlier post and I didn't notice, you can leave a comment on a recent post directing me to the post you left the comment. (just the title of the post or what it was about, something like that).

Well, that's all for now. Hope you'll enjoy each post on my blog.

Lots of love, and here's the first nail-art post.


On the thumb nail it's supposed to be some kind of Ikat, but I was a bit tired when I did this manicure, and the black lining border came out a bit weird.. Anyway, I hope you like it, I'll post some recent manis soon. :* xx

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu